The most compact and devastating crossbow in its class has emerged ” the HyperTac™ 420. A newly designed and ultra-compact riser assembly paired with the tactical-style adjustable butt stock renders this bow unbelievably maneuverable in tight quarters. The ultra-compact design isn’t the only thing downsized on this new model, however. The bow amplifies Barnett’s Hyper™ series crossbow lineup and shoots the small-diameter, extreme penetrating HyperFlite™ .204 diameter arrows.
Form follows function on the HyperTac™, but its sharp decoration sweetens the deal even more. Mossy Oak Elements Terra Gila® conceals the bow in any terrain, while the accompanied Halo® 1.5 – 5 x 32 mm premium red/green illuminated, speed compensating scope lets you spot your target in dense brush and low light with precision reticles from 20-70 yards. The included TriggerTech trigger increases accuracy and precision with a crisp, three-pound zero creep trigger. The package comes complete with a lightweight side-mounted quiver, rope cocking device, HyperFlite arrows and only needs a single bolt to assemble. Shoulder this bow just once and you’ll understand the hype.
* Speed test using 380-grain arrow.
Free $200 Custom Trigger Upgrade
The Frictionless Release Technology™ creates a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger – offering a smoother, lighter trigger unlike anything else on the market. Nock sensors and anti-dry fire give you peace of mind for double the safety, and a three-pound, zero-creep release gives you confidence to make the shot. Once you go TriggerTech, you’ll never go back.
- HyperFlite™ .204 Small Diameter Arrow Compatibility
- TriggerTech™ 3lb Zero Creep Frictionless Release Technology ” $200 value
- Adjustable Length-of-Pull Butt Stock
- Pass-Through Forend with Multi-Position Pistol Grip
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- 1.5-5x32mm Illuminated, Speed Compensating Scope
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Soft Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Pre-Installed String Dampeners
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- Three Picatinny Rails
- Single Bolt Assembly