In a world of extremes, we have found perfect balance. The Hyper XP 405’s weight distribution and narrow profile make this crossbow feel more like firing a gun than a bow, which is what most shooters are aiming for. It features a crossbow platform that easily transfers shooting skills from one form to another without any adjustments or compromises.
The Hyper XP 405 is built around the small diameter HyperFlite arrow. Barnett is the first crossbow company to improve the “ammo” in our category by introducing narrow diameter arrow technology into the crossbow platform. HyperFlite narrow diameter arrows provide numerous advantages. Deeper penetration, less wind drift, increased durability and delivery of maximum kinetic energy.
Flawlessly transfer the skills you have developed shooting rifles into archery with the new Hyper XP 405.
- HyperFlite™ .204 Small Diameter Arrow Compatibility
- TriggerTech™ 3lb Zero-Creep Frictionless Release Technology – $200 value
- Single-Bolt Assembly
- Soft-Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- Three Picatinny Rails
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Adjustable Butt Pad
- Side-Mount Quiver
- Available in Veil Cervidae camo