Small diameter arrows deliver incredible precision and penetration but are usually off-limits to crossbow huntersâ€¦ until now. Introducing the Hyper Whitetail™ 410 ” the first crossbow in Barnett’s popular Whitetail Series powered by Hyperflite™ technology. Everything hunters love about the Whitetail line is still here, including the durable stock with pass-through foregrip, soft rubber touchpoints and aluminum flight track. But the Hyper Whitetail gets a leg up with Hyperflite arrows, promising up to 25 percent deeper penetration with 410 feet per second for deadly accurate kills.
Round out the package with an illuminated 4×32 scope, rope cocking sled, pre-installed string dampeners and picatinny rails for additional accessories. There’s a reason Whitetail Series crossbows have become Barnett’s most popular, and the overall shooting experience with the Hyper Whitetail 410 remains as comfortable as it is effective.
* Speed test using 380-grain arrow.
Free $200 Custom Trigger Upgrade
The Frictionless Release Technology™ creates a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger – offering a smoother, lighter trigger unlike anything else on the market. Nock sensors and anti-dry fire give you peace of mind for double the safety, and a three-pound, zero-creep release gives you confidence to make the shot. Once you go TriggerTech, you’ll never go back.
- HyperFlite™ .204 Small Diameter Arrow Compatibility
- TriggerTech™ 3lb Zero Creep Frictionless Release Technology ” $200 value
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Soft Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- Three Picatinny Rails
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Pre-Installed String Dampeners